Setting a static IP in Mac
| This article needs categories|
| This article doesn't comply with the Wiki guidelines|
Setting your static internal IP Address:
- Open System Preferences
- Go to Network and unlock the lock icon
- Click "Advanced"
- Click "TCP/IP"
- Under "Configure IPv4," select "Using DHCP with a manual address"
- The first three digits in the string of four numbers listed under "Router" will be the first three digits of your IP address while the last digit will be 250 (unless you know your router's range)
- For example, in the image under router, it says 10.0.1.1 so my IP address will be 10.0.1.250
- Enter your new internal IP Address under "IPv4 Address"
- Click "OK" and then "Apply"