Team Keep the Flag
Team Keep the Flag (TKTF) is a flag mode for team matches. In TKTF, there is only one flag.
Both teams try to get the flag and to keep it as long as possible. For 15 seconds carrying the flag, a player gets one flag score. The team members of the current flag carrier protect the flag or try to take position at the next flag spawn. The flags spawns alternating at both flag bases.
- The flag cannot be dropped, neither voluntarily nor by fragging the carrier. If the flag carrier gets fragged, the flag spawns at the next base immediately.
- Players of both teams spawn all over the map. There are no team bases.
- On the minimap, fhe flag is always visible to all players. Hence, the flag carrier cannot hide.
- Teamkilling a flag carrier will give a flag penalty.
TKTF can only be played on maps with flag bases.
- If one of your teammates is carrying the flag, try to protect him.
- If one of your enemies is carrying the flag, hunt him down. Hurry up - he'll score every 15 seconds. Use the minimap to find him.
- If there are enough players, you can, instead of hunting the flag carrier, also line up at the next flag spawn. Split up your team into two parts - one part hunts the enemy flag bearer - the other part secures the area around the next flag spawn.
- If you concentrate too much on getting frags, your enemies will have a nice time scoring while they just hide in a dark corner.
- The CTF-HUD displays, in which base the flag has spawned. The minimap displays both flag bases and the current flag position all the time.
- Use the ALT button to brign up a map and find the flag carrier.
|Multiplayer FFA modes||Coopedit (COOP: 1) • Deathmatch (DM: 2) • Survivor (SURV: 3) • Pistol Frenzy (PF: 6) • Last Swiss Standing (LSS: 9) • One Shot, One Kill (OSOK: 10) • Keep the Flag (KTF: 15)|
|Multiplayer team modes||Team Deathmatch (TDM: 0) • Team Survivor (TSURV: 4) • Capture the Flag (CTF: 5) • Team One Shot, One Kill (TOSOK: 11) • Hunt the Flag (HTF: 13) • Team Keep the Flag (TKTF: 14) • Team Pistol Frenzy (TPF: 16) • Team Last Swiss Standing (TLSS: 17)|
|Singlepayer FFA modes||Bot Deathmatch (BDM: 8) • Bot One Shot, One Kill (BOSOK: 12)|
|Singlepayer team modes||Bot Team Deathmatch (BTDM: 7)|